December is finally here! The festive mood is going to sweep us up and away in just a couple weeks – or perhaps, it already has. This year, get unique presents for your friends by gifting them a personal pick from Dermagold’s range. We have something for every personality and skin type, and our homegrown products are perfectly attuned to work in Singapore’s climate. Read on to find out more!
The 2016 Dermagold Skincare Gift Guide
What should I get for…
The friend who uses oil blotters
- The Dermagold Brightening Revitalizer ($42) will definitely be a great addition to their skincare routine. This formula helps to balance oil production in both sensitive and normal skin. It also contains fruit acids and calming ingredients like aloe vera to help clear and calm pores. Read more about it here.
- For guys, try out the Dermagold Men’s Pore Refiner ($79) which helps to cleanse and balance the oil secreted by pores. Men tend to have oilier skin, so this was developed specifically to tackle to common condition among guys. You can read more about the Pore Refiner and other men’s skincare here.
The friend who turns red easily
- Some people can turn red after five minutes under the sun due to the sensitive nature of their skin. For these people, the Hydra Recovery Gel ($42) is not only a quick and soothing way to reduce the effects of the sun’s radiation of their skin, it also doubles up as a hydrating and cool mask for their face! The aloe vera-infused gel works especially well for those with dry skin. Read more about it here.
The friend who is always wary of breakouts
- Gift them our Acne Skin Clear Peel ($42) – a solution that contains anti-acne ingredients and promises quick relief from unwanted acne and pimples on the face. The glycolic acid and salicylic acid work in combination to reduce the appearance of pimples almost immediately, and also to encourage renewal of skin. Read more about it here.
The friend who wants to pamper themselves but doesn’t have the time
- The Purifying Scrub ($42) will be sure to excite them! This exfoliating scrub can be used once or twice a week to help clear dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin. Gently massage the scrub onto your face and let the plant oils sink into your skin before washing it off. Your face will feel refreshed and lighter as soon as you do, giving you the satisfaction you usually feel after a DIY home facial, in just 5 minutes! Read more about it here.
The friend who only bothers with the best deals
- The Miracle C+ ($69) would be the perfect gift for those who love getting the best of the best – it is Dermagold’s star product for good reason. The Miracle C+ is infused with Vitamin C ester that enriches and promotes healing of the skin, making it a fantastic addition to anybody’s skincare routine. Not only does it combat blemished skin, it also contains hyaluronic acid which helps the skin to retain moisture and alleviate dryness. These wonderful benefits have been packed into one powerful solution for anyone, regardless of their skin type. No one can deny the good value of this star product of ours. Read more about it here.
The friend who is not afraid to try something new
- The Basic Trio Set which consists of the Miracle C+, Brightening Revitalizer and HA Booster ($145), is a full package that offers a fresh, holistic skincare routine to anyone who uses it. If you’ve never tried using local, homegrown skincare, then this set is a great way to start. Dermagold’s products have been tailored for the Singaporean climate and Asian skin, and work best when they are used synergistically with one another. Treat your friend to an entirely new skincare system that will brighten, refresh and rejuvenate her skin!
- For guys, try out the Men Power Trio System Set ($200) which consists of Dermagold products that also work synergistically together to help cleanse and maintain face oils and hydrate the skin.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these products or purchasing them, you can either do so online at our webstore: http://dermagold.sg/
Or, feel free to visit our stockists at the following locations:
Mint Medical Aesthetics Clinic
01-10 HarbourFront Tower One, 1 Harbourfront Pl, Singapore 098633
Sugino International Clinic
8 Sinaran Dr, Singapore 307470